Expertise for complete environmental program management.
Regardless of your environmental service needs, Watterson has you covered.
Environmental Services Offerings
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) /Mold can create problems with employee health and productivity. Our team of licensed professionals can mitigate these concerns by completing assessments and analytical sampling to investigate the current conditions and the potential underlying cause. Mold remediation specifications can be prepared to assist in solving the problem. IAQ investigations can assess a variety of underlying causes which contribute to indoor air quality issues.
Our mold remediation services include:
- Mold and indoor air quality investigations
- Mold remediation turnkey services
- Project/program management
- Ability to provide cause-oriented reports
- Rapid response time
- Quick turnaround for lab results
Asbestos presents environmental asset management risks to building owners and property managers. Managing your risks requires a thorough understanding of the hazards, as well as experience in the management and control of asbestos in a variety of settings. Watterson has provided asbestos management services to hundreds of clients nationwide, resulting in control and cost effective management. This allows companies to focus on their core business operations without fear of environmental regulatory interference.
Our asbestos abatement services include:
- Asbestos abatement turnkey services
- Project design and abatement specifications
- Project management/abatement oversight
- Operations and maintenance management
- Investigations and sampling
- Build-back services
If you have older buildings in your portfolio, it is critical that you identify and test suspect materials before disturbing anything as there is likely lead-based paint. Watterson provides professional resources to help you identify, test, and remediate any lead-based paint product.
Our services include:
- Review of your facility to identify potential lead-based paints
- Testing of suspected lead-based paints
- Remediation of lead-based paints
Watterson is your single point of contact for nationwide management of your stormwater compliance program. We work directly with regulatory agencies to ensure your project is completed to the required specifications.
Our stormwater management services include:
- Well water treatment systems
- Stormwater permitting, inspection, and maintenance services
- Well permitting, sampling, regulatory submittals
- Notice of Violations (NOV) resolution
- Program management
Managing environmental compliance with various local, state and federal regulations requires extensive technical knowledge and specialized experience. The penalties for non-compliance can be severe, including monetary fines, business interruptions and negative public relations. Watterson works as an extension of your team to assist with environmental issues when your resources are limited.
Our due diligence and compliance services include:
- Air permitting
- Real estate transactions
- Sub-surface contamination
- Waste-stream management
- Spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC) plans